President of India condoles the loss of lives in landslides in Pune

New Delhi,The President of India Pranab Mukherjee has condoled the loss of lives in the landslides triggered by heavy rains in Pune District of Maharashtra. 
In his message to Shri K. Sankaranarayanan, Governor of Maharashtra, the President has said “I am deeply saddened to learn about the landslides triggered by heavy rains in Pune District, Maharashtra, in which a number of persons have lost their lives and many others are feared trapped under the debris. I understand rescue and relief operations are currently underway. 
I call upon the State Government and other authorities to provide all possible aid to the bereaved families, who have lost their near and dear ones as well as medical assistance to the injured.
 
Please convey my heartfelt condolences to the families of the deceased. I wish speedy recovery to the injured persons”.
 


Post a Comment

और नया पुराने